CHOKSI TAX SERVICES
Professional accounting is one of the key factors for the success of a growing small and medium enterprise. With limited time and resources at his disposal the businessman has to grow his business, keep an eye on the profits and comply with the law.
To address the plight of these businessmen, the founders of CTS came up with solution to provide professional accounting services at a reasonable cost. We at CTS believe that a reliable, professional, scalable and affordable service is a need and right for each entrepreneur.
CHOKSI TAX SERVICES is born out of culmination of more than 40 years of experience of tax practice. Conveniently located office with friendly staff and an efficient working environment is provided to take care of accounting and taxation related matters for Individuals and small and medium enterprises, which can rely on Team CTS for appropriate consultation and making the entire process a pleasant experience.
Depending on your company’s needs, we partner with you as your bookkeeper, accountant, tax management, business advisor, and we become your preferred option to act as: “One Stop Shop Solution providers”
Our Clients Pay Taxes, Not Fines, Interests or Penalties
- Better Quality Work
- Timely delivery, achieving maximum client satisfaction
- Needs no extra workforce, hence reduced human resource management costs
- Access to qualified professionals & talented accounting team
- Detailed reporting according to your need
- Timely tax compliances resulting into savings in interest & penalty
- Need based trusted tax advice from experts
- Attrition and turnover of accountants is managed well
- Technological Edge
- Savings in initial set up costs of an accounting division i.e. investment in a computer system and other related hardware, accounting package, a desk space for an accountant, recurring costs etc.
- Improves your ability to focus resources and attention on core business processes
- Gives scalability: increase of accounting work can be handled a lot easier way
National Head Office:
- Owns the brand CTS and sells rights (franchise) to use this brand in various places
- Supervises the growth and development of all the franchise
- Develop and conduct training programs for the franchise offices
- Develops accountability of the franchise to build quality assurance for the clients
- Builds the network of CTS offices to bring the best of accounting professionals under 1 brand
- Develop a framework for working on specialized/customized requirement of franchisees
- Continuous support to the franchise in various development efforts
- Keeps franchise office updated with latest norms in the industry
- One stop shop for all types of accounting and taxation needs of an enterprise/ individuals
- The franchisee is a direct point of contact for the clients and is the face of the Company
- To manage the accounting, taxation and compliance requirements of clients
- To ensure that the deadlines in terms of tax payments and return filings of the clients are met
- To maintain a healthy and cordial work atmosphere in the office
- To ensure that the office is well equipped and adequately staffed at all points of time
- To maintain the standards of CTS services as prescribed by time to time by the National HO
- Initial Franchise fees : Rs. 1,00,000/- with franchise rights for 5 years, with an option to renew the same at the end of the term with the same amount
- Continuing franchise fees : Rs. 5,000/- per month per office which shall start after 90 days of date of signing of agreement
- Franchise transfer fees: Rs. 25,000/- for more than 25% of change in shareholding.
- Increment of 10% in monthly fees every year.
- Office Space Requirement – Minimum 300 sq ft
- Office Equipment Requirement –
- 2 computers with Scanner/ Printer
- High Speed Internet
- Land Line
- Adequately furnished
- Each Office is independently owned and operated; giving you the right amount of flexibility to grow your business
- The term of franchise shall be for a period of 5 years from the date of signing with an option to renew the same at the end of the term
- Territorial rights: Each franchise office will get a territorial right 2 km radius (line of sight) from his office. We will not allot any other franchise office in that territory without permission from the existing office(s) in this territory. Clients are however not required to deal with the nearest office and can deal with any office as per their choice.
- Website presence: Each franchise office will get contact details on our website and also get 5 CTS email ID per office.
Be in business not by yourself, for yourself
- The unique business model of CTS allows you to ensure that you are in the business for yourself as you have unlimited growth potential but you are not necessarily doing everything independently. The National HQ and other franchise offices as and when they get established are a constant support to grow your business.
Fixed fees model: Don’t share your revenues
Most franchise opportunities have a revenue sharing arrangement which over time becomes a cost bigger than the initial investment. Further, over time what you need is support on specialised things and not support on every account that you handle leading you to question whether you should share your revenue on every penny that you make.
Get support on Technology which your vendor cannot provide
Accounting and tax software that we use like Tally and Kitret have their own intricacies/ complexities and their support team is not necessarily well equipped to handle the queries that practicing accounting executives face. CTS HO provide the necessary functional training on such accounting & tax softwares.
Brands are built on the basis and quality of service that they are able to provide. A common brand name being used by multiple franchise offices across the country ultimately builds a platform for us to position ourselves as the accounting experts of choice. It is difficult for individuals to build a brand but several individuals working for a common brand do successfully create a big brand.
Result oriented Training
Training has always been an issue within our industry. Although training on a lot of technical matters is available, it is generally knowledge-based which does not have any direct impact to your revenues. It is essential that we are able to combine the resources of various people across the country and use them to be able to help your business grow.
Our support centre (firstname.lastname@example.org) will provide you assistance on all business related problems to be able to help you to grow your business. You will never need to say NO to a client for your lack of information on the subject.
Proven Lead Generation Techniques
Various means of marketing and advertising are available in the market today. Any entrepreneur faces a challenge on deciding where to spend and where not to spend. Although what works in a particular area might not work in another area, our proven lead generation methods have successfully helped us grow the business many times over.
Network of offices over geography and specialisation
Network of collaborative offices spread over the country help you to provide services to companies across geography and across their business requirements. Say for e.g. a restaurant chain spread in 40 cities of India and having 300 outlets in various parts of the country will need a good accounting company to manage it’s accounting and tax compliances. A combination of local and national knowledge gives the right competitive edge for each one of us to grow.
CTS franchise aims to be a single point of contact for all the accounting, taxation & compliance solutions of any enterprise/ individual. At the time when the law scenario of the country is ever changing, it is very important that a businessman has an agency which can cater to financial needs of the business under one roof so that he can focus on what is most important – running his business.
Because you still can !
Be it a growing economy or a shrinking economy, accounting business shall always be the need of the hour for the successful running of any business. As of now, this is still a very unorganized sector with immense potential to grow; and hence making it a right time to invest in CTS franchise.
Basic stream of revenue shall be from outsourced accounting services. This shall include exhaustively from passing routine entries till preparation of annual accounts at the year end and getting the same audited.
Direct Tax compliance
This shall include catering to Income Tax (IT) and Tax Deducted/ Collected at Source (TDS/ TCS) compliances. It shall include IT return filing, quarterly TDS/ TCS return filing, Wealth Tax return filling, calculation & deposit of advance tax etc.
Indirect Tax compliance
With the government shifting focus from direct taxes to indirect taxes, they have become important like never before. With the introduction of negative list under Service Tax, it becomes important for the businessman to comply with the same. Indirect taxes includes calculation & return filing for Service Tax, Sales Tax, Excise and Customs. Sales Tax is governed under the state statute; whereas the rest shall fall under the purview of the Central Government.
Business Start up services
Starting a business in India is a cumbersome process. Apart from the competitive environment, the legal framework makes it difficult for the new entrepreneur to cope up with the setting up process. Business start up includes guidance for setting up an enterprise with the least hassles and in shortest possible time by giving appropriate guidance to choose the right option with proper information.
ROC / LLP Compliance
As per Indian laws, every business enterprise has to comply with host of legal authorities. The cost of non-compliance directly hits your profitability and gets you on the radar of government officers. Non-compliance costs always exceed the compliance cost in the long run. With well defined compliance systems, clients are assured of the best compliance possible.
Organisations are built by humans and not by numbers. Payroll services comprises of human resources consulting with respect to forming policies and legal compliances.
Clients face a lot of complex issues in day to day functioning of their business. A panel of experts amongst the network aim to provide advisory services on such issues. Giving an expert opinion on any complex issue can also be a revenue stream.
Referring the existing or new clients to someone other franchisee in the network will also generate revenue by way of referral commission. Taking into consideration the geographical limitations and the lack of expertise in each area of work, the referral commission can also become a sizable income stream.
YOUR PATH TO A CTS FRANCHISEE…
- Visiting CTS Headoffice
- Clearing an Aptitude Test
- Understanding the terms and conditions of the Franchise Agreement
- Signing the agreement along with payment of Initial Franchise Fees
- Undertaking Induction Training Program at the HO
- Opening the CTS Franchise Office
- Build relations and grow your business !